- The Nova is a pre & post vacuum sterilizer that uses the most advanced tabletop technology available.
- The 23 Litre chamber has compact outer dimensions making it a perfect fit for todays contemporary clinic.
- A common application is in the medical OR (Operating Room) as an independent sterilization unit or in dental and private clinics that need to sterilize narrow and hollow instruments and wrapped packs.
- Sterilize class B cycles - packaged, porous and hollow loads
- Preheated chamber keeps the chamber warm and ready to use
- Each cycle uses clean unused water and provides higher sterilization results.
|Fast||Unwrapped Instruments||13 4°C||15 min.||N/A|
|WDry 134||Porous, Wrapped and Hollow A loads||134°C||35 min.||42 min.|
|P 134||Porous, Wrapped and Hollow A loads with sterilization time recommended to sterilize prions||134°C||46 min.||55 min.|
|NoDry 121||Unwrapped delicate instruments||121°C||35 min.||42 min.|
|WDry 121||Porous, Wrapped and Hollow A loads and delicate instruments||121°C||55 min.||62 min.|
|Slow 121||Delicate and unwrapped instruments with slow exhaust||121°C||37min.|
|Chamber Dimensions ø X L (mm)||254×475|
|Chamber Volume (Liter)||23L|
|No. of Trays||4|
|Tray Dimensions WxHxD (mm)||168 x 20 x 414|
|Voltage(V) Freq.(Hz)||230V 50Hz|
|Current(A) Power(W)||14.5A 3000W|
|Overall Dimensions WxHxD (mm)||512 x 424 x 578|
|Autoclave Weight (Kg.)||57|