Item # : Z-STAT-5000-Recon
- 9 minute cycle. Cassette dimensions: 15" x 7" x 3"
- Outside dimensions 21.75" x 16.25" x 7.57" 2lbs Reservoir Capacity:
- 4 liters. Larger than the 2000, the Statim 5000 has an additional sterilization cycle and a roomier cassette designed to process bulkier instruments and greater loads.
- It's a reliable cassette sterilizer that's compact enough to fit in patient treatment areas and fast enough to sterilize expensive Lasik, PRK, endoscopic and cataract instruments, including phaco handpieces, between procedures - it can complete an unwrapped sterilization cycle in just nine minutes and a wrapped cycle in just 17.5 minutes.
- The Statim 5000 is fully automatic. Simply select one of four sterilization programs and with a single touch of the keypad, begin the cycle. An advanced microprocessor controls all functions and maintains optimal sterilization conditions, from start to finish. SciCan's Statim cassette sterilizers have a biological effectiveness that has been proven in tests for hollow and solid instruments at many internationally recognized institutes in Canada, the United States and Europe.
- Scican Statim 5000 which includes, Cassette, power cord, condenser water bottle kit, 24/7 technical support, .pdf user’s manual and pre, during and after-sale phone support!
- 1 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY (BUYER PAYS SHIPPING)