- The Pelton and Crane MagnaClave sterilizer is a manually-operated sterilizer with a 15-inch internal-diameter by 30-inch-deep, round, stainless-steel chamber.
- The overall dimensions of the unit are 22.25 inches high by 28 inches wide by 34.25 inches deep.
- The 208-volt sterilizer, rated at 5000 watts, requires a dedicated, direct-wired, 30-amp electrical circuit.
- The unit is UL-544 listed and ASME certified.
- Four indicator lights identify the power, chamber heat, sterilization mode, and chamber door status.
- Sterilization time and temperature are adjustable and can be recorded with an optional, circular time/temperature chart recorder.
- Also, two gauges provide visual "green-zone" indication of correct internal temperature and pressure.
- The MagnaClave is best suited for use in medium-to-large clinics with 10 or more providers.