110 Liters Vertical Hirayama Sterilizer
- 110 Liters
- Chamber dimensions: 16.5" x 31.3" (42mm x 79.5mm)
- Portable, Top-loading Autoclaves With Advanced Safety and User-Friendly Features.
- Space-saving design with lid opening upward. Programmable auto-start for initiating a cycle up to 1 week later.
- Dual-sensing lid interlock prevents lid opening when chamber is pressurized or when temperature exceeds 97°C.
- Automatic air purging by a microprocessor prevents over-pressurization during a cycle.
- One-touch lever to easily open and close chamber lid. Programmable rate of steam exhaust.
- Door-closure sensor provides a prompt and the cycle will not start unless the door is closed properly.
- In-process display shows status and progress of sterilization cycle.
- Agar sterilization mode for sterilizing agar and then automatically maintaining it at liquid temperature.
- Floating sensor to monitor load temperature.
- Sterilization timer is activated only when load temperature reaches set temperature.
- Agar melting mode for rapidly melting agar and maintaining it at liquid temperature, or for a hot and faster start-up. Memory backup system retains user-programmed parameters even in case of power failure. Current is 220V (+-10%) single phase, 16-17amp.
To see the differences between the AV & the AVA models, click HERE