Item # : Z-WISC-75X-N 240V
- The sterilizer that requires no maintenance.
- Just add water, and run it.
- All-American Sterilizers make it possible for all doctors, dentists, first aid stations, hospitals and laboratories to have dependable sterilization facilities in a portable unit at an extremely low cost.
- Using only a small amount of water, it's only a matter of minutes to dry sterile dressings and instruments, with all bacteria and micro-organisms destroyed.
- At a temperature of 250F at 15 PSI, the dry steam makes bandages and instruments sterile and ready for immediate use.
- No chemical residue or moisture to remove, and cutting edges are not dulled.
- All-American Sterilizers are made of high quality cast aluminum alloy, with all the special features of the famous All-American Pressure Canners.
- The metal-to-metal seal eliminates all rubber gaskets. As a safety feature, clamping locks prevent removal of the cover while pressure is present.
- An accurate pressure gauge, pressure control valve, over-pressure safety plug, and cool bakelite handle and wing nuts are all thoroughly tested features that assure safe operation with a minimum of attention.