- Delayed Start timer: may be set to start of the autoclave up to 99 hours later. This allows users to preset cycles the night before to complete as work begins in the morning
- Liquid Sterilizing Course: Exhaust valve is disabled for this course to prevent the unintentional boiling of liquids at the end of the course.
- Sterilizing Course: Autoclave will automatically exhaust the steam at the end of the sterilization cycle at the pre-set rate.
- Sterilizing Warming Course: Liquid Course with automatic warming course sterilizes then keeps agar warm until ready to pour.
- Heating Warming Course: Warming course melts prepared and refrigerated agar and keeps it liquid until ready to pour.
- Recall Memory: Cycle parameters may be stored for each cycle and recalled when the cycle is selected.
- Power requirement - AC 100-120V 17A (NEMA-5-20P plug)
- Electric cord uses NEMA6-15P type plug for 220-230V