- High speed and reliability.
- It takes 9 Minutes to reach 273.
- Chamber Dimensions 7"H x 12"D ,Overall Dimensions 16"D x17"W x12"H.
- Warranty: 12 months on site parts and labor.
- Designed for the cost conscience professional, the 1730 will provide all basic sterilization needs at an economical price.
- The compact size makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices.
- The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turn around for wrapped or Unwrapped instruments.
- The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate.
- Fast Cycle Time. 9 minutes from a hot start (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat protects against overheating.
- Perfect dental office sterilizer
Works well for small office procedure type trays. good construction and functions well.
Amazing customer service, amazingly well-crafted device!!
This is a Brand New Sterilizer