TUTTNAUER AUTOMATIC AUTOCLAVE
The largest FDA approved tabletop sterilizers available in USA.
• LARGE CAPACITY• RAPID CYCLES •LOW MAINTENANCE • DURABILITY • SAFETY
For High Volume or Large Instrument Sterilization
We recommend the Tuttnauer 3870EA. It is the largest FDA approved tabletop sterilizers available in the USA.
HIGH-CAPACITY STERILIZER WITH 85 LITER CHAMBER SIZES. THIS MODELS IS DESIGNED FOR CLINICS THAT HAVE A HIGH VOLUME OF INSTRUMENTS.
QUESTIONS? CALL OUR 24-HOUR HELP DESK (800) 801-9934
Options: New - Used* - Refurbished*
* Call for Details and Availability
Tuttnauer 3870EA Sterilizer autoclave. Specifications and details
- • Enormous chamber (ASME stamped) size in a table top setting.
- • One push of a button, and leave the rest to automation.
- • Fills the chamber with water, will start the sterilization process, will vent, and will dry.
- • The simplicity of one-touch design offering the user the ability to decrease the overall drying time of sterilized items by as much as 60%.
- • High Efficiency air pump. Decreased overall drying time.
- • Closed door drying. Hepa filter 0.2µm air filter.
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- • It is a 220V unit, and it needs NEMA 6-15R socket.
- • Circuit breaker size is 15 amps. Chamber (ASME Stamped)
- • Dimensions: 15" dia x 30" deep Volume 22 Gal/85L.
- • Overall Dimensions: 34.5"D x 26" W x 20.6" H.
- • Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time Cold:55 Mins, Hot:40 Mins
- • Number of trays: 2
- • Voltage: 230V 50/60 Hz
- • The autoclave has three automatic programs, according to the material to be sterilized, and one auxiliary drying program.
- • This EA model is equipped with an air compressor that during the drying stage, draws air through a HEPA filter (0.2?m.) and pushes that air through the heated chamber to remove moisture-and facilitate the drying operation.
- • Drying is performed with the door closed.