Cox Dry Heat 110V Sterilizer 6 Min Cycle
Important note: the new Cox Sterilizer may run up as high as 385f, which means you must make sure to use bags for Dry Heat Sterilizers only ... those Dry Heat Bags are rated for up to 450f
- The worlds fastest dry heat sterilizer.
- Hot air is the sterilant used in the dry heat sterilizer (hot air oven).
- It is a fast process because it depends upon higher temperatures to incinerate microorganisms.
- This method of sterilization is used for heat-stable, moisture-sensitive, or steam impermeable medical devices and products.
- The Cox dry heat sterilizer is a rapid cycle dry heat sterilizer and is typically run for six minutes at 375°Here are some of the key advantages and benefits of the new cox over the old one:
- You can now insert a thumb drive when you run a cycle, or leave it for the whole day, to download the data onto your computer.
- The data that you will be able to print are:
- The warm up time, the date, time, & temperature of each cycle.
- There are two options for the printer
- Insert a flash drive into the USB port of the cox sterilizer. The flash drive will save every cycle. Whenever you need to print the cycles that you had stored on the flash drive, simply remove the Flash drive from the USB port of the Cox sterilizer, and insert the flash drive into your computer to print. Click HERE if you want to order the Flash Drive.
- Connect an Epson printer to the USB port, and you can now print every cycle. Click HERE for the printer specs.
- It will even tell you the temperature it ran for each minute.
- This is a great benefit, cause you may run a spore test, record the data, and if the spore test result will come back negative, you may assume that every cycle that day, or week would also be negative.
- Great benefit. This could have never been done with the old original Cox you might own now.
- Because of the new tray handle, the weight of the tray is 3.5# less than the original Cox.
- You no longer have to remove the entire draw assembly. Only the tray with the instruments.
- Locking of the door mechanism:
- The old Cox had the tray assemble sticking out causing often for staff to bump into the sterilizer, and also at times, for the draw to come out, thus interrupting the cycle of the sterilizer mid stream. Now, it doesn't stick out, and it is 100% safe and locked.
- No more heat loss.
- Opening of the chamber is higher: thus leaving more room to insert and remove the tray.
- No more instruments sticking when trying to pull out the draw assembly.
- Unit Size (OD) 17"W x 17"D x 15''H
- 432 mm x 432 mm x 381mm
- Chamber Size (ID) 9.625"W x 7.75"D x 1.875"H
- 244mm x 197mm 102mm
- Weight - 51 Pounds
- Dimensional Shipping 61Pounds - 24"x22"x19"
- Instrument Tray Size 9.5"W x 7.75"D x 1.875"H
- Warranty - 3 years parts and Labor
- Model 6000-16