Class B performance is achieved with a built-in vacuum pump
Model #: Z-TUT-ELARA-11i-N
- Heaters are situated around the chamber + Vacuum pump)
- Class B Pre & Post vacuum autoclave
- The Elara tabletop autoclave is a reliable and robust Class B Autoclave designed for the needs of modern clinics where autoclaves
are expected to meet sophisticated international standards and operate non-stop every day.
- The Elara Autoclave are designed for the
sterilization processing needs of Medical Clinics, Dental Clinics and Veterinary Clinics.
- Class B performance is achieved with a built in vacuum pump used for fractionated pre vacuum air removal eliminating air pockets from all load types and maximizing efficient steam penetration throughout the entire load.
- After the sterilization stage the vacuum pump us used for efficient post-vacuum drying
- Chamber dimensions: 11" dia x 19.8" deep (280x504mm)
- Volume - 7.5 gal (28.5 liters)
- Overall dimensions - 26" x 20.9" x 17.3" (660x530x440 mm)
- Standard Cassette Capacity - 4 Full & 4 Half (loaded vertically)
- Tray dimensions - 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.6" (442 x 173 x 19mm)
- # of trays - 5
- Voltage - 230V 50/60
- Power (W) Current (A) - 1800W 9A
- Shipping weight - 171lb (78 killo)
- Comes with built in printer