Market Forge Digital Sterilizer. Adjustable Temp (240V, 3Phase, 3Wire, 60Hz)
Model #: Z-MF-STM-ED-N (2)
- The Market Forge Sterilmatic Sterilizer with Digital Controller (model STM-ED) is a compact, automatic, low cost steam pressure sterilizer (autoclave).
- (240V, 3Phase, 3Wire, 60Hz)
- The sterilizing cylinder is a 3/16” (4.8mm) thick wall, welded aluminum. The exterior is made of polished stainless steel.
- Interior dimensions of 16” (406mm) diameter X 26” (660mm) Deep with a cubic content of 5,220 cubic inches (0.085 cubic meters) and has a door opening of 13-1/2” (343mm) wide and 11” (279mm) high.
- The sterilizing compartment has 3 options of pan capacity of: (3) 12” x 20” x 2 ½” (305mm x 508mm x 64mm) or ...
- (2) 12” x 20” x 4” (305mm x 508mm x 102mm) or ...
- (1) 12” x 20” x 6” (305mm x 508mm x 152mm)
- 85 Liters
- Shipping weight 150#
- LCD Display Screen.
- Temperature in oF (w/PSI) or oC (w/kPa).
- Sterilizing Temperatures from 225oF (107oC) to 250oF (121oC).
- Choose from FAST or SLOW Exhaust.
- Build-In Data Recorder and Printer.
- Programable Buttons to store up to three Temp/Time/ Vent Settings.
- Maintains Set Temperature with Built-In Microprocessor.
- A.S.M.E. and C.S.A. Approved.
- Electricians take note:
- This sterilizer is not equipped with cord set. You will need to either create a cord set, or create a hard-wire connected to a circuit breaker box Click HERE for electrical diagram connection.
- All you need to know from us is what voltage the machine is to be connected to and the phase (single phase, or three phase), which is listed above.
- Condenser coil (pn MZZ100705) is an option which you will need if the sterilizer is not situated by a window to allow steam to be ejected to the outside of the building.