Item Number: Z-UMA270BT-N
• Sterilization applications: Liquids (nutrient media and buffer solutions); Solid items such as pipettes, tubes and filters; glassware and plastic articles; biohazard sterilization.
• Full Color Touch Screen Controller
• 5 Programs
• Swiftlock rapid access safety closure
• Over temperature water cut out
• Thermocouple entry port
• Low Water Indicator
• Automatic timed air purge system
• Pressure gauge
• Vent valve
• Cool Lock Protection (fluid Cycles)
• Electro Polished Stainless Steel Pressure Vessel
• Safety Valve Testing
• On Screen Graph display
• Heaters in chamber
ALFA Medical offers the best, at the lowest prices to fit your needs.
Alfa's founder began in 1975 as a sterilizer repair company serving the medical, dental, veterinary and podiatry markets of the San Francisco bay area. Since then Alfa has grown to become the recognized expert on sterilizers worldwide.
Alfa's basic philosophy is this:
It's not about how great our company is or how great we are as professionals; it's about how the sterilizers will benefit your life, business practice, and clients. Our sterilizers bring advantages and protection to you and to those you help. When you call us, you'll discover why thousands of satisfied customers are still counting on us as their "Sterilizer Experts".
Shlomo Savyon - Founder