Market Forge Digital Sterilizer. Adjustable Temp (208V, 1Phase, 2Wire, 60Hz)
Model #: Z-MF-STM-ED-N (1)
The Market Forge Sterilmatic Sterilizer with Digital Controller (model STM-ED) is a compact, automatic, low cost steam pressure sterilizer (autoclave).
(208V, 1Phase, 2Wire, 60Hz)
The sterilizing cylinder is a 3/16” (4.8mm) thick wall, welded aluminum. The exterior is made of polished stainless steel.
Interior dimensions of 16” (406mm) diameter X 26” (660mm) Deep with a cubic content of 5,220 cubic inches (0.085 cubic meters) and has a door opening of 13-1/2” (343mm) wide and 11” (279mm) high.
The sterilizing compartment has 3 options of pan capacity of:
(3) 12” x 20” x 2 ½” (305mm x 508mm x 64mm) or ...
(2) 12” x 20” x 4” (305mm x 508mm x 102mm) or ...
(1) 12” x 20” x 6” (305mm x 508mm x 152mm)
Shipping weight 150#
With the ability to sterilize everything from simple glassware and rubber gloves to flasked solutions up to two liters in volume, the Sterilimatic is the perfect companion to any well equipped work area. Operating at 15psi, the Sterilimatic features a switch for instruments or liquids, and simple operating instructions.
- LCD Display Screen.
- Temperature in oF (w/PSI) or oC (w/kPa).
- Sterilizing Temperatures from 225oF (107oC) to 250oF (121oC).
- Choose from FAST or SLOW Exhaust.
- Build-In Data Recorder and Printer.
- Programable Buttons to store up to three Temp/Time/ Vent Settings.
- Maintains Set Temperature with Built-In Microprocessor.
- Electric Steam Trap.
- Removable Pan Supports.
- A.S.M.E. and C.S.A. Approved.
Electricians take note:
This sterilizer is not equipped with cord set. You will need to either create a cord set, or create a hard-wire connected to a circuit breaker box Click HERE for electrical diagram connection.
All you need to know from us is what voltage the machine is to be connected to and the phase (single phase, or three phase), which is listed above.
Condenser coil (pn MZZ100705) is an option.